Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Win $10 iTunes card!

FACT: Winning a $10 gift card to iTunes is awesome.

FICTION: Doing it is hard work.

If you're looking for an easy way to increase your music collection then go to the Writers Cubed blog. We have a great contest going on this very moment to win a $10 itunes card. The rules are simple:


1. Go to our blog, become a follower, and make a comment. That puts your name into the drawing for the itunes card one time.


2. Mention the contest on Facebook, your personal blog, or Twitter. Be sure to include the link to their site and tell the Writers Cubed about it in your comment. Each of those things are worth two more entries into the drawing to make a total of seven entries--if you do all of them.

The contest runs from now until April 23rd.


Here's the link in case you didn't catch it up above: http://www.writerscubed.com/blog/




Who doesn't love a flash mob? Music does things to people. Rock on!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love flash mobs! They rock my world!!!!

iTunes gift card?! Umm, yeah! I'm all over that!!!

I saw you joined the A to Z blogging challenge! Hooray! I'm co-hosting this year! It's going to be so EPIC!

Talli Roland said...

Flash mobs rock my world, too!

Yay for A-Z. I can't believe it starts tomorrow!

Nas said...

All the best with your A-Z challenge!

Phoenix said...

Hah, I'm a total cynic about most things musical, and I STILL love flash mobs. lol too cute.

baygirl32 said...

Love flash mobs! they are sooo fun.

thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today, I came to visit and decided to stay