Saturday, October 16, 2010

95ers Kick Start


A few months ago I interviewed, Tom Durham, who is currently directing the Sci-Fi indie, 95ers: Echos. To see the interview again click THIS LINK.
 He is now so close to finishing! There is a cool site where people with film projects can go to round up funding. Visitors to the site can see what the project is all about and may donate as little as $5!

If you want to see how the movie is looking and are interested in the chance to be a part of movie magic click this LINK. Seriously, check it out!



Stay tuned for when my husband, Clark Schaffer, will be getting his own indie film going on the same site. (=

And if you still have not entered my writing prompt giveaway...do it now! I'm leaving it open until I have some entries! I'm just stubborn that way. It can be short and silly for all I care.
Have a fabulous weekend and do something autumny.


2 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Very interesting to read. most enjoyable.

Yvonne.

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I wish your husband smooth sailing and high ticket sales on his Indie.

Now, if only I can get someone to make an Indie of Sam McCord!

Have a great weekend, Roland