Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm back!

FINALLY feeling better! Just recovering from one of the worst illnesses in years. Oh, man. You don't want this one. fever, aches, headache, sore throat and dizziness. Pant, pant. Still getting my strength back.
Thanks for all of you well wishes while I was dead. (=
 On the third day when I was not as cross-eyed with fever I was able to read, Devilish by Maureen Johnson. I won it from a drawing over at Candyland. Cute and fun YA book. Took my mind off my own slow death. Recommend it. (=


 Anyhow--I have missed blogging and will have to make up for it in the next few days--posting what I would have done if I had not died suddenly.
 Yvonne Osborne over at The Organic Writer, awarded me this:

The Sunshine Award! So cute and perky. (= Thanks, Yvonne. Check out her great blog!
I'm passing this award along to five bloggers that I enjoy.
2. Tahsha from Write For Delight

All really enjoyable blogs! Pick up your awards, ladies and pass them on. (= Thanks for sharing your awesomness with the world.

I have decided that I will do the drawing next Friday for my 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY. get 'er doooone!


Anyway, other than almost dying this week... LAST week was great. Water balloon fight with the boys, a great outing to an art museum (I will share pics soon) and general happy, happy, joy, joy, with the fam and girlfriends.

On a side note...my husband's blog is up and he is posting something soon. He WILL be giving away a face mask from the movie IRON MAN 2 (which if u didn't know yet--he worked on) I will share the link and contest rules as soon as he gives me the ok.
Peace.


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Finally my computer is allowing me to leave a comment. My computer is named Lucy and she's cranky.

Thanks for the cute award! Now you have to show me how to put it on my site and pass it to others. I know, I'm slow on here.

Glad to hear you're back from the 'dead'. It's nice not to feel like a bump on a log nursing a cold while life is roaring around you.

xoxoxox

Mark and Kiss said...

Not fun to be down so long, glad your on the upside...Life is super busy here, a week and a half left of school with all the furry, fieldtrips, class presentations, variety show and parties. Life is good.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! :)

Creepy Query Girl said...

I'm glad you're better! Thanks for the award! (i've secretly been hoping to win this one soon! I don't have it and it's so sunshiny beautiful! so THANKS!:))

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

First I am pleased you are feeling better, and secondly congrats on the award, also to the others you so kindly passed it on to.

Have a peaceful Sunday.
Yvonne.

Jo said...

I'm glad to hear (or read) that you're feeling better! :)

Thank you so much for the sweet award! What a wonderful surprise!!

It's past my bedtime right now, but I plan on passing this awesome award on tomorrow evening! I can't wait to share the love!

Candyland said...

Happy to hear your better!!!

Jemi Fraser said...

So glad you're feeling better - it's so not fun to be that sick. Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! Been out of town, but thinking of you. I thought it must have been pretty bad to keep you away from last Wednesday. Glad you're feeling better.

Jessica Bell said...

So sorry you were so sick :( Glad you're better now! :)

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Being sick is definitely no fun! Hopefully you'll be back to normal soon!

Mark and Kiss said...

Are you really back? I don't see you.... :)

Angie said...

Glad you are feeling better. It's no fun to be sick with the weather so beautiful. Welcome back to the land of the living!

Write Chick said...

Missed you. Glad you're feeling better.

Messy Mommy said...

Being sick is the worst! Hope you're feeling better!

My 6-yr-old son is obsessed with Iron Man!

Susan Fields said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And your husband's starting a blog - how exciting - good luck to him!

The Urban Cowboy said...

Glad your feeling better, I just got over a bad one myself.