Lisa Shafer tagged me for this very "seveny" meme:
The rules are as follows:
1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know
Ok... here are my random 7 lines:
and locking it. Out in the haunted hallway her brother “oooohhhhed” and moaned.
Shaking and weeping, Atty cowered under the blankets on her bed as the storm battered the house. She hugged Flower’s white stuffed bunny, named Popcorn, to her chest so hard her shoulders ached. Terrible images of gore and murder flashed in her mind. She dreaded the coming of the morning in a house still as death—alone with Brian.
An arm wrapped around Atty’s shoulders.
So there you go. It's kinda mysterious when seen this way. Haha!
I'll tag 7 bloggers to play
1. Roland (he's the most prolific writer I know!)
2. Talli (have you read her books yet! Love them!)
3. Candace (my adopted daughter *wink*)
4. Elizabeth (one of the guest authors at Teen Author Boot Camp.)
5.Bethany (her book Shifting is super cool! Also a guest author at TABC!)
6.Johanna (we share a name... and her book Losing Beauty is awesome.)
7.Susan ( a talented woman and one of my first bloggy friends.)
Now I'm off to get some stuff done! Teen Author Boot Camp is this Saturday and our registration has doubled from last year! Wooot!