Friday, December 2, 2011

Bobbled

If you haven't ever watched a Julian Smith skit on YouTube... are you an earthling?
We love this guy. My sons love his funny songs and characters. My hubby, Clark has made a prop or two for him.
Then Clark sent him this-- just for fun. And he loved it! Who wouldn't want a custom made bobble head of themselves with interchangeable hand props all based on inside jokes. Supah! Julian is about to have his own TV show. Go, Julian, Go!

Click to see Julian's thanks tweet.


Big thanks to visual effects artist, Clark Schaffer (Ironman ... on Twitpic

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I checked. I loved. Everyone needs one of those. They'll cheer you up through anything.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Your husband made the bobble head? That is awesome!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Clark's Bobble Head gift shows not only talent but heart and kindness. Clark is living the Holiday spirit, Roland

Antalya City Blog said...

Hi, You are so gorgeous. I loved your blog and followed your beautiful blog. Please follow me back. Thanks.

http://isaburakgonca.blogspot.com/