Like books, we share a human experience through film. We learn something from every movie--it's a communication and an art. Discovery, exploration, expression and sometimes catharsis!
I don't have a "favorite" list-- that's too hard. But I will list some movies that I really enjoyed a lot --for various reasons.
1. Moulin Rouge-- the music!
2. The Mission-- epic, and heart wrenching
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind-- quirky, thought provoking
4. About a Boy-- made me smile, made me think
5. Jane Eyre (2011)-- good adaption of a great book
6. Star Wars--because it is awesome
7. War of the Buttons--fun and adorable
8. Most BBC adaptaions of novels (=
9. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon-- freaking awesome and beautiful
10.The Gods Must Be Crazy--Funny!
11. Chariots Of Fire--Inspiring
12. What the BLEEP Do We Know--fascinating
13. Dead Poets Society--Wow.
14. Clueless-- teehee!
15. Juno--spot on
17. Enchanted April--yes, please!
18. Nacho Libre--quotable--and I "know" the director. (=
19. Rear Window--gasp!
20. The Thin Man series-- so suave, so witty
21. Strictly Ballroom--HAHAHA!
22. Indiana Jones--it rocks
23. So I Married An Axe Murderer--the only time Mike Myers didn't bug me (other than the first Wayne's World) and it was shot in the Bay Area--yay!
24. Bourne Identity--YES!
25. Singin' In the Rain--all smiles and happiness
I could seriously go on and on! And these are only the tip of the iceberg!
What are your fave flicks and why??
If you want to get involved in movie making yourself-- click here! My husband's movie will be so fun! And there are prizes!