Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Blog Award and Gratitude

What better news on a blizzard-watch day... I was given this bright and cheerful award by Margo Kelly. Thanks girl! Check out her great blog.

To pass on the good karma here are five blogs I'm passing the award to. Check them out!
1.Samantha Bennett
2.Theresa Milstein
3.Phoenix
4.Lola Sharp
5.Tammigirl

And with Thanksgiving looming (I'm hosting dinner for the masses) I thought I'd list some things I'm grateful to God for.
 A cozy house, a good man, my 3 sons and all of my huge, expansive family, friends, good books, hard working people who make the world a better place, organic and healthy food, running water and indoor plumbing, music, hot cocoa on a snowy or wet day, my writers group Writers Cubed, classic films, yoga, wise teachers, new couches, paid off mini-van, black nail polish, charities, the coast, camping, redwood trees, yummy smells, soft bed, the good surgeons at Shriners and Primary Childrens' hospital, second chances, holidays, my country, my health, and the trials that have made me stronger. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of "gratitudeness". (=


Stay tuned for another great $70 CSN Giveaway for you to spend just in time for the holidays!


10 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Aw, thank you. I'll visit the other award winners. And congratulations on your award.

It's nice to hear what your'e thankful for. On my blog, Substitute Teacher's Saga, I just posted about why I'm thankful for my mother-in-law.

Lola Sharp said...

Aww. What a lovely thankful list, Jo. :)

CONGRATS on your well deserved award! ✩♡✩

And thanks for passing it along to me (and the others). I'm honored and grateful. *hugs*

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love,
Lola

Write Chick said...

Haha...I loved your gratitude for black nail polish. You are the best Jo. No week seems complete if we don't get to hang out. :-)

Phoenix said...

Thank you so much for the award, Jo! I appreciate it so much :)

And black nail polish, good books, and hot cocoa all are wonderful things to be grateful for. I know I am!

Kitty said...

Congrats on your award!

Valerie said...

Congratulations on your award! I love to find new blogs so I'll have to check those out.

Colene Murphy said...

Hi! Congrats on your award!
Found you on Brad Jaeger's blog. So. Hi!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tammigirl said...

Thank you. I'm thankful for so many of the same things as you.

I know I'm late to the game, but that's part of my charm!

Now I'm off to discover the other recipients.

Suzette Saxton said...

Happy holidays to you, sweet friend.