Sunday, May 2, 2010
Soundtrack To My Life!
1. Bye, Baby Bunting-- My dad's deep voice, making me safe and warm in the hospital after I was hit by a car when I was little.
2. I Will Always Love You--Prom
3. Color Of My Love-- Wedding Day
4. 500 Miles, Whoomp There It Is, Queen of the Night--College days
5. Tub Thumping--Living in London as a student and dining in pubs
6. Always (Girl you are to me...etc)-- First kiss
7. Can't Touch This--High School
8. I Can't Fight This Feeling--My puppy love--(intense boyfriend)
9. Eternal Flame-- My big sis played this over and over, so I think of her.
10. I Wanna Run To You--My BFF (we had comical hand motions worked out to it)
11. Africa-- My first perm. It was playing in the salon at the time.
12. Forever Young--Sitting in a car at night with a bunch of friends near graduation, it was on the radio and we were all meloncholy about how we were all splitting up for college etc.
13. Buffy Musical Soundtrack, Moulin Rouge Soundtrack--Driving around with Katie and Julia
14. Thunder, Replay, I've Got a Feelin', Tik Tok--Dancing with my girlfriends
15. Sinatra or Ella Fitzgerald--Happy kid at home
16. Time In A Bottle--My oldest sister Heather telling me stories at night
Well, there are a few. I'm interested to hear about some of yours!